Blackdown Horticultural Consultants Ltd is committed to protecting your privacy and maintaining the security of any personal information received from you. We strictly adhere to the requirements of the data protection legislation in the UK. The purpose of this statement is to explain to you what personal information we collect and how we may use it.
- When you order any products from us, we need to know your name, postal address and email address. This allows us to process and fulfill your order. You have the option to withhold personal information that is not required for the order process.
- We use your personal information to only update you about new products/services and we will only contact you with your consent.
- We do not sell, rent or exchange your personal information with any third party for any commercial reasons, beyond the essential requirement for the completion of warranties and registrations. Many such registrations provide the option to receive update information and marketing emails. Where this is the case, your preference will be sought.
- We follow strict security procedures in relation to the storage and disclosure of information which you have given us or which we have obtained from you, in order to prevent unauthorized access in accordance with the UK data protection legislation. We do not collect sensitive information about you except when you specifically knowingly provide it. In order to maintain the accuracy of our database, you can check, update or remove your personal details by contacting us.
- We treat all customers' personal data, passwords, IP addresses or other customer system related security matter with the utmost security. All data files are encrypted before storage on our secure severs.
If you have questions about privacy not answered by this policy, please contact us.